Monday, October 6, 2008

My Boys!



I tried to upload a much more recent photo of the boys, but it would not work. I did find this one, however, which is several years old. My oldest looks so young here. He is such a young man now. Even the middle one looks so, well, little here. I am pretty sure I have mentioned their ages, but if I haven't, from left to right, they are Pierce, 8, Reid, nearly 7, and Christiaan 12 1/2 (going on 37!). They keep me very busy and I love every minute of it...OK, not the ones where they are fighting with each other, but every other one!:)

4 comments:

M said...

Aww they are so handsome!!!!

The picture of my three are from May - Mother's day - that's the one time a year I require them to look like they aren't fighting when I take their picture together. lol.

They grow up so fast don't they????

Beth said...

Laura, your boys are adorable!!

I'm finally getting around to everyone and "following." Sorry it took me a while!

Hugs, Beth

Ken Riches said...

You can tell just from looking at the picture and see that they all have unique personalities. Thanks for sharing :o)

Tawnya said...

Wow, such handsome boys!!! Yeah the fights can be challenging....