Monday, April 28, 2008

Mean People Suck!

After a rather long hiatus, I am BACK! For some reason AOHell, as some people refer to it, became impossible to post on any longer. I mean, really. I could no longer save what I wrote. It would not work. Don't know why. Just happened. So I came over here. Let's see if this will continue to work for a while.

I am dealing with some very difficult issues, bullies, health, raising kids. Oh, the bully is my bully. It is trickling down to them,meaning my kids. It is a very long story and I don't think I should publish it just yet. I am trying to learn to keep quiet about this. You see, I think part of what happened was, I was wronged and when I repeated the story/ facts only to several of my friends, it got back to this person and she did not like having her bad behavior mirrored back to her. So now I am the target of some very major bullying that may, in fact, impact my children in a major way. I am not trying to sound dramatic...it really is that bad.

So...how does one handle this kind of thing? I have no idea as I have never been treated in such a way in my life. I have always been treated well and treated others with respect in return...or visa versa.

I think I fanned the flames by repeating the story, but honestly, I was just trying to make some sense of what happened. It was just so bizarre to me. 

I think I need to work on a course of action and in the mean time, focus on what is good in life. That will help get me through all this negativity. I know I can't focus on that!

I have that bumper sticker on my fridge that says "Mean People Suck". I really think that says it all.

Now to focus on my kids and the joy they bring. My life is so full of blessings. One evil, rotten person may not take that away. I will not hand over my power that easily to someone who has such poor self esteem that they must bully others. I will figure this out.....it may just take some time!

Cheers!


No comments: