Monday, April 28, 2008

Good Day Sunshine!

Ok, so, when I was at school today, I found my answers. I know what I must do. It is what I was told to do by my friend, who is a priest and by my other friend who is a therapist (we went to grad school together) and my Mom (another therapist...yeah, you will find my world is full of therapists and other such interesting people. I digress. I will not actually print what I am going to do, but I at least have an answer now. 
It is so good to feel like I can breathe a little bit now.

I don't know how it will be handled, but at least I think it is one step closer to the truth being told and an end being put to some of the really mean stuff that goes on in our community.

I sometimes think that I am given these situations to deal with, rather than someone else, because I can handle them. Granted, I do get pretty worked up at first, but once I calm down and try to work through something,  I usually have the courage to do what most people are too afraid to do. 
Now I am learning that others are speaking up, though, too....in a quiet, low-key manner, which suits this situation. It is the only way that this can be resolved.

I will put some thought and perhaps some prayer into this. 
I feel better knowing now that I am not alone and that I will not be betrayed as I was in the past...again, long story. It will be told, but not at this time.

Have a great day!
L

1 comment:

Traci said...

Ok so what happened? Do I know you from J-land?